Arran accommodation prize draw terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Glasgow City Mission, 20 Crimea Street, Glasgow, G2 8PW
- To be entered into the free give away you must have liked and shared our Big Arran Challenge competition facebook post by midnight on Sunday 8 April 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The prize is accommodation for 6 people at the Brodick Bunkhouse for two nights for the weekend of Friday 11 May to Sunday 13 May 2018 courtesy of The Brodick Bunkhouse. The winner stays in accordance with the Brodick Bunkhouse’s standard terms and conditions. The organisation and costs of all travel and insurance relating to the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- In the event bad weather prevents ferries from travelling to/from Arran during the weekend of the stay, every effort will be made to reschedule the prize however the Promoter will not be bound by this and if no alternative date can be secured, the prize will be deemed null and void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes or cancel the draw at any time.
- The winner will be notified by facebook of their prize no later than 5pm on Tuesday 10 April 2018. Only the winners will be notified and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- If the Promoter is unable to make contact with the winner within 3 working days of the draw, then it reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
- The free giveaway is not open to employees or their families of the Promoter or anyone involved in the administration of this free giveaway.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or association with, Facebook. Facebook can’t be held liable for anything related to the promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the free give away.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone and contains information that tells us that you have used our website before. Cookies are safe and secure and are commonly used on websites.
When you visit our website, the pages that you look at and cookies are downloaded to your device. Our website server sends the cookie and uses this number to recognise you when you return to the website or browse from page to page. Only the server that sends a cookie can read, and therefore use, that cookie.
Glasgow City Mission uses the following cookies: