By fundraising for Glasgow City Mission, you'll be enabling practical care to be provided for Glasgow's homeless and vulnerable. There are lots of ways that you can fundraise, have fun and make a significant difference in the fight against poverty.
Your fundraising event could involve
- Challenging yourself to run a 10k, half marathon or even a marathon. See 2017 events.
- Abseil off the Titan Crane or zipslide the Clyde
- Sleep out on our roof and experience a small insight into sleeping outside
- Having a collection at a birthday party instead of receiving presents
- Walking the West Highland Way, the new John Muir Way or countless other trails
- Having a fundraising event in your workplace or school like a dress down day or bake sale
- A coffee morning or event in your church.
Other ways to give
Give as you Live
Shop online using Give as you Live and raise a free donation for us! Sign up for free, then shop online as you normally do.
M&S, John Lewis and Argos are among hundreds of online retailers who will donate a percentage of every purchase you make to Glasgow City Mission.
Visit the Give as you Live website.
Music for Mission
Choose Glasgow City Mission as your charity and we will receive £3.50 per download or CD purchased.
Visit the Music for Mission website.
We are very grateful for all the ways in which our supporters contribute to the work of Glasgow City Mission. We are sorry however that we are unable to accept clothes. This is because we do not have the storage space in our building. You may like to take your clothes to Cash for Clothes. You'll receive a small donation for your items, which you could pass on to us. We can then use this to help fund our vital services.
Visit the Cash for Clothes website.
Download our Fundraising Toolkit packed with ideas on how you could get involved, top tips for putting on a great event, watch video clips of supporters who have successfully fundraised for Glasgow City Mission and order your support materials like t-shirts or posters.