Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer points can be found below. They are also available to download here: January prayer points (pdf)
We are thanking God for answering our prayers in 2017 and are feeling expectant for all that He will do in 2018. Your prayers will see individual lives and our city transformed.
Pray with us
City Centre Project
* We are introducing a new programme of events, including merging the older and younger men’s lunch clubs and starting a new day-time drop-in, allowing for more time to be spent in one to one work. Please pray for staff as they implement the changes and that our guests will react well.
* Many of our guests have significant support needs. Pray for wisdom and understanding for our project team and volunteers as they support them.
* Give thanks that we have been able to recruit a Chef. Charles started with us in December. Pray that mealtimes will be opportunities to get to know our guests better, build relationships and help all of our guests feel valued and cared for.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Pray for those parents who have shown an interest in attending church and are asking Centre staff for spiritual support. Pray they would receive all the support they need and would come to know Jesus.
* Give thanks for all those from overseas who are attending our English classes, and for their children attending our various services. Pray they would be able to learn English quickly and would feel at home in Govan.
* We have two vacancies at the Centre. Please pray for the recruitment process. Pray too for the existing staff, some of whom are going through difficult family situations.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* The night shelter is designed as short-term, emergency accommodation. Pray that the men and women who stay there will be able to quickly find the accommodation they are entitled to, with the help of Council homelessness case work staff and Govan Law Centre who attend the night shelter.
* As we head towards the half way point of the night shelter, please pray for stamina and good health for the night shelter staff as they work through the night.
* Give thanks for all the night shelter partners and pray for continued good relationships.