Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer news can be found below. This is also available as a pdf: November prayer news
Pray with us
City Centre Project
* Please pray for all the guests who come to our Saturday Drop-in. Weekends can be a particularly difficult time of the week but guests say they feel that coming here on a Saturday feels like family. Give thanks for our Saturday volunteers who use their weekends to serve our guests.
* Pray for one of our guests who has started a Christmas job. Please pray this would go well and would lead to a permanent role.
* Some of our guests can find it difficult to express their emotions in healthy ways. Please pray for our Project Workers as they help our guests work through these issues.
* Please pray for two of our guests who are in rehab. This is a big step and is not easy – please pray they are both able to last the course and will leave as changed men.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Please pray for the Alpha course which we are running at the Child and Family Centre every Tuesday morning, and give thanks that ten parents are attending. Saturday 23 November was the away day.
* There are various health needs at the Child and Family Centre. Please pray for staff and parents who are unwell or have relatives who are unwell, including one of the parents who has an infection and another who has an ulcer. Pray too for good health for all the children as we come into winter.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* We have moved the opening date of the night shelter forward from 1 December to 28 November, as temperatures are set to drop. Please pray that word of the early opening would spread and those who need to would find their way to the night shelter.
* Please continue to pray for all the guests who will come through the door of the night shelter – that suitable accommodation will open up for everyone and we will be able to meet their individual needs.
* Pray for the staff and regular volunteers, that having completed the training weekend they would be looking forward to putting their learning into action.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.