Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer news can be found below. This is also available as a pdf: February prayer news.
Pray with us
City Centre Project
* Give thanks that we have been able to increase the number of street outreach shifts each week. Pray that this will help us in building relationships of trust with those who are sleeping rough or begging. Pray too that through these relationships we would be able to support people to access the services available to them.
* Give thanks for our kitchen team who work with Charlee our cook. They are working well together and growing in confidence as they learn new skills.
* We recently helped two of our guests into new accommodation – pray that this would be a springboard to a fresh start and new opportunities.
* We currently have tenants in five of our Housing First flats, and have plans for five more. Please pray for stability and peace for those who have been accommodated under this scheme and for good integration with their local communities
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Over the past year we have seen the benefits of working with the whole family group, for example at our family holiday clubs. Please pray for us as we plan more of this type of activity in 2019.
* Please pray for one of the babies who comes to the Centre, who is unwell. Give thanks that he is now home from hospital and please pray for a complete recovery, and pray too for his family.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* As we pass the half-way point of the night shelter for this winter, please pray for ongoing energy for the staff and regular volunteers.
* Please continue to pray for all those who use the night shelter, that they would know they are valued and that through working with our partners we would be able to find them suitable accommodation.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.