Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer points can be found below. They are also available to download here: November prayer points (pdf)
Pray with us
City Centre Project
* Give thanks that we are now able to open on a Saturday. We are open from 4-8pm to provide a welcoming and sociable space for those of our guests who find weekends tough because of loneliness, isolation, boredom or lack of money.
*Alfie has joined our Project Team. Give thanks for the provision of new Project Workers as a growing team enables us to have a greater impact and have more time to spend with men and women who often feel broken and abandoned.
* Pray for peace and for healing for our international guests, many of whom have experienced trauma, either in their home countries or on the journey to reach the UK. Pray too for wisdom for staff as they work with our international guests.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Give thanks for a great holiday club and breakfast club which we ran over the October school holidays. Give thanks for all the relationships which were started and deepened over the week and pray these relationships continue to develop.
* Christmas can be an especially difficult time for the families we work with. Pray that instead of feeling under pressure they would hear of God’s generous love and provision through the Christmas story.
* The Child and Family Centre has outgrown its building as the work continues to grow and develop. Please pray for wisdom for the management team as they seek more suitable premises.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* The Glasgow Winter Night Shelter will open on 1 December for four months. Please pray for the night shelter staff and for the provision of volunteers.
* Give thanks for all of the partners across the city who work together to ensure the smooth running of the night shelter, and pray for good relationships throughout the winter.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.