Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
Our teams are serving our guests and families through phone calls and deliveries. Thank you for being a part of our work through prayer! Please keep praying.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer news can be found below. This is also available as a pdf: August prayer news (pdf)
Pray with us
City Centre Project
* Two of our guests are in residential Christian rehab. Please pray they would be strengthened and encouraged during the first few weeks which can be particularly difficult. Pray they would know God's presence and the comfort of the Holy Spirit. Two other guests have applied for short-term rehab stays. Pray that the paperwork would go through quickly and they would be able to access this life-saving support.
* Thank you for praying for a guest who was concerned about getting the grades required to progress to the next level of her studies. Give thanks she has been accepted for an art and design course. Pray for all our guests who will start new courses this term - that they would find appropriate support to alleviate any
* We are gradually increasing our face to face work with guests. Please pray we would make connections with those who really need support and community. A lot of our activities will take place outdoors so please pray for sunshine!
* Our Street Outreach team are meeting lots of new people who are sleeping rough or begging. Give thanks they trust us and pray for wisdom in building relationships.
* One of our guests desperately needs a new home but this is proving frustratingly difficult. Please pray for breakthrough. Pray too for a guest who is recovering from surgery and another awaiting a procedure for a serious health condition – please pray for their physical health and for God’s peace.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Our nursery starts back on 11 August. Pray all the children will quickly settle into the nursery routine and will be equipped to fulfil their potential. .
* Give thanks for our family holiday club where families appreciated getting out and meeting up with others for socially distanced fun in the park. Give thanks that we were all kept safe and for relationships which were formed or developed.
* Pray for all the families we work with who are returning to school or work. Pray they will know God’s peace and protection.
* Pray for the staff team as new team members are recruited and others go on maternity leave. Pray for God’s guidance in recruiting the best people for the roles
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.