Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer news can be found below. This is also available as a pdf: March prayer news.
Pray with us
City Centre Project
*One of our guests has recently entered rehab, which is a brave and significant step. Please pray that they will do well, will stick with the programme, and they will be able to live free from drugs and alcohol. Pray too for restored relationships with family members.
* Please pray for one of our guests who started a new job this month. Their manager is pleased with them and we give thanks for this opportunity. Pray they will flourish in this new role as they grow in confidence and that it would lead to further opportunities.
* Give thanks for answered prayer – a man that one of our Project Workers has been working with is now in supported accommodation where he will receive support for his mental health needs. Please pray that he continues to do well.
* To date, we have housed six people through our Housing First project – four individuals and a couple. Living in their own flats can be a big adjustment. We are recruiting befrienders from local churches to help the tenants with day to day issues such as dealing with utility companies, cooking, and linking in with local community groups. Please pray that we would continue to find the right befriender for each tenant. The befrienders are in addition to each tenant’s key worker.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* We are getting closer to finding new premises for our Child and Family Centre. Thank you for your prayers and please do continue to keep this process in prayer.
* Please pray for the recruitment process of the new role of Family Worker (men and boys), which is currently being advertised on our website.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* Please pray for ongoing good health and compassion for our staff and regular volunteers as we near the end of the night shelter for this season.
* Pray for the guests who have managed to move into more stable accommodation – pray that they feel settled quickly and get the support that they require. Pray too that lives will be transformed and guests will find a sense of hope and purpose.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.