Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer news can be found below. This is also available as a pdf: January prayer news
Pray with us
We are looking forward to launching our new five-year plan this year, which will shape our focus and direction for the coming years. The needs in Glasgow are vast – please pray we will clearly discern the role we are being asked to play. Pray for wisdom and guidance for our Board and Management Team as they finalise plans.
City Centre Project
* Our internship programme sees guests complete a level 2 or 3 SVQ and receive paid shifts at one of our three projects. Please pray that our current two interns will continue to make the most of this and will grow in confidence.
* Give thanks that our Urban project is off to a good start this year, with guests engaging with activities such as music lessons, computing, employability support and fitness plans. Please pray that these activities will help our guests discover that they have gifts and abilities and will help them feel positive about the year ahead.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Please pray for new groups which we are starting this year, including a baby sensory group and a social group for our international parents.
* We are steadily moving towards our vision of a brand new building for the Child and Family Centre in Govan. Please keep this process in your prayers.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* As we reach the mid-point of the night shelter, we give thanks for the amazing staff and volunteer team who deal with difficult and distressing situations with grace and compassion. Please keep the team in your prayers.
* Please pray that the guests who use the night shelter will receive support for all their needs. Along with suitable accommodation, these needs can include support with their physical and mental health and addiction support.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.