Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Pray with us
City Centre Project
* We have started to go out onto the streets to spend time with men and women who are rough sleeping or begging and wouldn’t necessarily come into our city centre project. Please pray for protection over the team and for good conversations. Pray the hearts of the men and women we meet would be open to Jesus.
* A gentleman who comes to our over 40s Bible study has recently completed rehab. Through volunteering with us, he is now supporting another man going through a similar situation. Give thanks for both these men and pray for them as they make positive changes in their lives.
* One of our international clients in undergoing treatment for cancer. We give thanks that his tumour is shrinking and continue to pray for his healing.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* We are very grateful that the work of our Child and Family Centre continues to grow – consequently we have more than outgrown our current premises. Please continue to pray for guidance and provision as we seek a bigger building in the local area.
* Pray for Margaret, our new Adults Worker, as she begins a new term of work with the parents. Her heart is that they would come to know Jesus and His will for their lives.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.