Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer news can be found below. This is also available as a pdf: March prayer news
Pray with us
We are looking forward to launching our new five-year plan this year, which will shape our focus and direction for the coming years. The needs in Glasgow are vast – please pray we will clearly discern the role we are being asked to play. Pray for wisdom and guidance for our Board and Management Team as they finalise plans.
City Centre Project
* Please pray for those of our guests who are ready to go to rehab – that places would open up at the right time, we would be able to help with the paperwork and their time in rehab would be a success.
* Give thanks that our weekly Gathering – where guests, staff and volunteers worship, pray, eat, chat and discuss faith together – is providing a special time of connection. Please pray this continues and that God would continue to be at work through this ministry. Pray it will help our guests make life-giving choices.
* Through our street outreach and daily Drop-ins, we’re able to connect with some of the most vulnerable men and women in Glasgow. Pray for wisdom to know how best to enable each individual to make progress in their lives.
* Please pray for our new women’s short-term coffee morning and Bible study that we’re running in Govanhill in partnership with the Simon Community. Pray good and lasting relationships would be built up and this will lead to opportunities to run coffee mornings in other parts of the city.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Give thanks for the young people who are attending the new youth group which we run on Monday evenings. Please pray for good relationships and that we could be a positive influence in their lives, at an age when they can be particularly vulnerable.
* Please pray that as we start to do more work with dads they will continue to build up good relationships with one another, become increasingly involved in their children’s care and will grow in confidence.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* Please pray that, through working with our partners, we will be able to quickly get our guests into suitable accommodation. Pray for good availability of accommodation.
* Our night shelter staff and regular volunteers are doing an amazing job, in what can be challenging circumstances. Please pray God would continue to give them energy and compassion as we near the end of a long winter.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.