Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer news can be found below. This is also available as a pdf: August prayer news
Pray with us
City Centre Project
*Some of our guests who have been with us for many years are feeling that their problems are insurmountable and that they are stuck in their lives. They can be full of self-loathing. Please pray for wisdom for staff, and pray too for breakthroughs for our guests – that God would be at work and they would experience positive change in their lives.
* Please pray for wisdom and guidance for those of our guests who are struggling with poor mental health. Pray too for our project team as we seek to support our guests, and for strengthened links with mental health agencies.
* We have been able to help the son of one of our guests go to Scripture Union Camp. He worries about his son, and was keen to find activities for him during the holidays. When he realised his son would be away somewhere fun and safe for a week he said, “I can relax!” Please pray that the son would have a great time at camp.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Give thanks for an amazing four weeks of our family holiday club, where families had fun, made new friends and deepened existing relationships, without the strain which the school holidays can often bring. Please pray that we will be able to link the families who we met for the first time at the club into our regular activities.
* Please pray for energy, health and wisdom for our team as they get ready for a new term. Pray too that the children who will be starting nursery are feeling excited about this new phase in their lives and will quickly settle in at the nursery.
* Pray that the children who graduated from our nursery and are now ready to start school will get off to a great start at the beginning of the school year. Pray that they will come to our after school club, so we can continue to invest in their lives.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* Please pray for the recruitment process of Staff Workers and Team Leaders for the Glasgow Winter Night Shelter. Pray that we will recruit a team who will provide the very best care to men and women who would otherwise be at risk of sleeping rough during the coldest winter months.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.