Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Pray with us
View the below prayer points as a pdf (pdf 203Kb)
City Centre Project
* Please pray for the light of God’s love to shine into the lives of some of our clients who are experiencing turmoil in their lives along with depression and suicidal thoughts.
* Pray for a deepening of relationships between our Project Team and those they work with, so that real change and transformation can take place.
* Please pray for the recruitment process of three new staff positions – Cook, Volunteer Co-ordinator, and Pastoral Support Co-ordinator, and that the new staff once recruited will help us in our ongoing aim of serving those caught up in poverty.
Glasgow Winter Night Shelter
* The night shelter will close for this winter on 31 March. Give thanks for all the men and women who experienced love and care and had somewhere safe to sleep. Give thanks too for all those who found accommodation through staying at the night shelter.
* Pray for Glasgow City Mission and other partners in the city as we work towards ensuring that everyone has access to suitable accommodation.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* Give thanks that two of our parents asked the Lord into their lives last month. Pray they would follow through on their decision and draw closer to God.
* Pray that our Easter Holiday Club would be a fun time for the children who attend and provide opportunities for them to learn about Jesus.
* Pray for two of our parents who are having issues with their housing, and another parent who is feeling stressed by life’s pressures – pray they would all know the peace of God and would experience breakthroughs in their situations.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.