Please join with us in praying for those we serve. We long to see lives transformed, and for those that we work with to know and experience God’s love and mercy.
We send out regular prayer emails, which contain prayer points along with news about our work to inform your prayers. Email us to start receiving these emails. Please include your full name and postcode when you email us. Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested from us.
Our latest prayer news can be found below. This is also available as a pdf: May prayer news
Pray with us
City Centre Project
*One of the men we first met on street outreach is now in rehab. Give thanks that he has taken this step and please pray he will complete the programme and be able to enjoy a full life free of addiction. Give thanks that another guest has also just started their rehab journey.
* Pray for those of our international guests who are in the process of sitting English language exams as part of college courses. Passing these exams will enable them to study a wider range of courses at college and university.
* Some of our guests who are ready to take on more responsibility become helpers at our city centre project, for example helping in the kitchen and with serving food. We are thankful that some new helpers have recently started. Please pray they quickly feel part of the team, and that existing helpers will continue to feel motivated.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
* It’s the summer term, and we are planning lots of fun trips and outings for our families. Please pray for safe travel and that the outings will be lots of fun and will provide opportunities for deepening of relationships.
* Please pray for the parenting course called Circle of Security which we are running with the NSPCC. Give thanks that the first course which we ran earlier in the year went well. Pray that all the parents who are taking the current course will be feel better equipped in their parenting and this will in turn will enable their children to flourish.
* Please pray we will be able to find more volunteers to help at the Child and Family Centre, to help in term time and in the holidays.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.