We send out regular prayer emails which contain up-to-date news to inform your prayers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name to start receiving these emails.
Your details are safe with us, we will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested.
Latest prayer news
Please see below for our latest prayer news. This is also available to download.
City Centre Project
- Give thanks that our ladies online Bible study (started during lockdown) is continuing to thrive. We’re seeing great friendships being formed as the women support and pray for each other.
- Please pray for our international guests, particularly those still being accommodated in hotels. All of our own international activities are full, due to the limitations on numbers imposed by Covid-19, so please pray for creativity so we can reach as many of these people as possible.
- Please remember three of our guests who are facing health problems. One continues to undergo treatment and another is waiting for test results – pray for peace in the uncertainty. Last week a gentleman who we hadn’t seen for three years came to our daytime Drop-in sessions. He is receiving radiotherapy for cancer. Give thanks that he has returned to us and pray for ongoing strength as his treatment continues.
- Give thanks for answered prayer. Last month we prayed that a Sudanese man who had been reunited with his family would find suitable accommodation – and he has! Another of our international guests has received the good news that his children can finally join him in Scotland. Pray that his wife, currently living in a refugee camp, would be granted the right to join the family here.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
- We have been able to engage with some of our P1-4 after school club children over Zoom. Pray that there would be no barriers to them engaging in this way. Each week we share a Bible story with the children – and any of their family members who are listening in. Pray they will all understand more about God’s love.
- Thank God that Chelsea, our newest member of staff, has started and has settled in very quickly. All the children love her already.
- Give thanks for our Zoom discipleship group where members have been taking it in turns to share God’s word. We pray they would grow in faith and discover their gifts.
- As we aim to restart some of our other groups over Zoom, pray for wisdom how to do this.
Overnight Welcome Centre
- As we get ready to open the Overnight Welcome Centre next month, please pray for the new staff team and all those working hard behind the scenes. It’s our prayer that we would not be busy this year because people at risk of rough sleeping are provided with suitable accommodation before they find themselves street homeless.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.
Visit our news section for more information about our work.