We send out regular prayer emails which contain up-to-date news to inform your prayers. Email email@example.com with your full name to start receiving these emails.
Your details are safe with us. We will not pass them onto any third parties and we will only send you the information which you have requested.
Latest prayer news
Please see below for our latest prayer news. This is also available to download: June prayer news (pdf).
- One of our international guests was recently reunited with his wife and daughter after six years apart. We thank God for this, and pray they would all settle into family life in Glasgow.
- Our IT class will enjoy an end of term celebration in the park at the end of the month. Please pray that all of our guests will feel a real sense of achievement on completing the course and that they will grow in confidence.
- Please pray for those of our guests who are struggling with long-term ill health, some in hospital and some at home.
- Give thanks for our new men’s walking group. Pray the men would enjoy exploring Glasgow and that friendships would deepen.
- Give thanks for Kelly and Christine, who did their student placements with us. Please pray for them in their future studies.
Child and Family Centre, Govan
- We pray for the nursery staff as they go on holiday for the summer. Pray they will get lots of rest and quality time with their families.
- Our Family Holiday Club starts on 28 June for three weeks. Pray for wisdom for staff as they finish planning the club and for adaptability if plans need to change.
- Pray the Holiday Club will be fun and relaxing for families and that relationships will be strengthened, and pray too for safety and protection for staff and families.
- More than three months after the Overnight Welcome Centre closed for the season, please pray for breakthrough with tenancies for some of our EU guests who are still waiting on offers.
- We are helping people who stayed with us over the winter to integrate into their new communities. Please pray for wisdom and we help guests link with local services such as community groups and foodbanks.
Thank you for supporting us in prayer.
Visit our news section for more information about our work.